Playgrounds in Grayling MI

Playgrounds are available at the following locations in Crawford County:

  • Beaver Creek Township behind the Beaver Creek Township Hall. Picnic tables and restrooms are available.
  • Frederic Township Park across from the fire department. Picnic tables are available.
  • Grayling City Park on the AuSable River. Picnic tables and restrooms (100 S.James St.) are available. A pavilion and picnic tables are also offered across the river from the playground.
  • Grayling Township Park across from the Grayling Fish Hatchery. Picnic tables and restrooms are available.
  • Hanson Hills Recreation Area, near M-93 west of Grayling. A pavilion and the lodge are available for rent at certain times.
  • Hartwick Pines State Park in the “day use” area. Picnic tables, a pavilion and restrooms are available. The pavilion is rented out to specific groups at various times. Michigan residents must have a Recreation Passport to enter park, entrance to the Visitor’s Center is free. Nonresidents can purchase an annual pass in advance at, or buy an annual or daily pass in person at a state park.